What will the apprentice be doing?
Working in a busy multi-client consultancy tasks include:
• Review and monitoring of key documentation within the QMS system ensuring accurate version control and archiving and log of review required dates.
• Maintaining the training matrix and training is contemporaneously recorded.
• Ensuring the Deviation tracker and associated paperwork are correctly recorded.
• Ensuring Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs) are recorded correctly.
• Assist in audit preparation activities.
• Maintaining the self-inspection schedule and ensure the timely completion of internal audits.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, (14 - 18 months including endpoint assessment) topics covered include -
Introduction to Quality and Quality Management Systems
Quality - Organisations and their Context
Product and Service Life Cycle and Design
Understanding and Delivering Customer Requirements
Risk, Opportunity and Objectives
Leveraging the value of Audits
Culture, Communication and Life-Long learning
You may need to complete level 2 Maths and English Functional skills (if you cannot evidence prior grades)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position would be anticipated on completion with a career path towards Quality Associate and Quality Manger possible.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Science Subject (Grade Passed) Essential