What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Report to and assist the Buyer with purchasing materials
- Assist with all administration functions
- Support and build good supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance with current policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Development & Sales and the wider organisation
- Ensure timely and accurate receipting of deliveries and porcessing invoice queries
You will complete a Procurement 'Fast Track' Apprenticeship the first year covering L3 Business Admin and the 2nd and 3rd years L4 Procuement and Supply incorporating Level 4 CIPS Diploma. The entry requirements for the apprenticeship are:
Training will be online and you will be given 20% time "off the job" for training.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The next role would be Assistant Buyer, then Buyer and finally Senior Buyer
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills Qualifications
Other A minimum of 2 A-Levels Grade A-C or a BTEC Dist (Grade 4-9) Essential Things to consider
required to work across multiple sites