What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Fulfil updates preparation process file receipt, check, interrogation, manipulation, output for onward processing for existing clients and client implementations.
- Manipulation of client, partner received data files for onward internal processing of updates either through uploaders or manual update.
- Cleansing inbound data, identifying and working with the Account Managers to correct any issues duplicates, missing data, standardising data fields correct use of capitalisation etc.
- Produce load file into main system to create user accounts.
- Work with clients through Account Managers to adopt TMC updates templates.
- Identification of data sets in main system that require both cleansing and improved entry requirements.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Advanced excel skills, Macros, Pivot tables, v/xlookup, Microsoft office suite Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
Minimum 1st Covid vaccination.