What will the apprentice be doing?
At Hale Day Nursery, our vision is to support our children in building resilience and we strive to offer them a wide range of experiences and opportunities. A successful candidate will:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Uphold our vision and contribute to the high standard of care and provision for the children.
- Maintain good relationships.
- Lead and support the team with daily running of the room and following the routine.
- Be a leaderful practitioner to support, mentor, coach, train and guide colleagues to engage and motivate others.
- Maintain accurate registers and children's development records
- To be responsible for the completion of any tasks delegated by the deputy or nursery manager.
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship course.
Upon completion you will achieve a Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner qualification.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The course will help you progress further through your career onto leadership roles such as Room leader, Deputy Manager or 3rd in charge.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential Things to consider
Travel options to get to Hale are: Trains into Hale Train Station (approx. 20 minute walk) Altrincham Interchange bus depot (approx. 20-30 minute bus journey away 283 or 284) Possible options for a bicycle to be provided (To be discussed further on interview)