Financial Administration Duties
- Essential administration tasks, including answering client calls, communicating with investment providers and diary management for advisers.
- Valuation reports and review meeting preparation for advisers.
- Packaging and sending client reports.
- Complete application forms.
- Processing new business applications.
- Processing fund switches.
- Understand the compliance process for new business and take responsibility for maintaining records.
Apprentice Paraplanner Duties
- Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Prepare review summary letters and suitability letters.
- Ensure all files are compliant, both advice and administration.
- Implement investment strategies
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to adapt to changing needs.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- High level of professionalism, attention to detail and integrity.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Approach work positively with a can-do attitude. Attitude is often more important than aptitude.
- Be punctual and committed.
- Happy, motivated and keen to work within a small successful business.
GCSE, or equivalent,C/4 in maths and English minimum or equivalent.Future prospects
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to study towards full level 4 diploma. Depending on your aptitude you could then progress farther down the paraplanner or trainee financial adviser route.