What will the apprentice be doing?
* Writing and managing English and international content on the website (landing pages, blogs)
* Conducting keyword research, writing content briefs, and managing freelancers for international content
* This will include ensuring images and videos on the site are correctly edited
* Writing press releases
* Taking full responsibility for email marketing campaigns, performance, and reporting
* Taking responsibility for company social channels
* Assisting with reporting other organic and paid channels where necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will gain a Marketing Executive Level 4 qualification. The training will be delivered within the workplace & delivered ever 2 weeks remotely for 2 hours, with additional 1:1 support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be a route to managing or completing the Level 7 in marketing
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade A* to C or 1-9 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
Experience of SEO content writing Experience of image and video editing Organic and paid social media experience desirable Should have some email marketing experience Should have some experience with Google Ads