Graduate Sales Executive - FinTech
Increasingly well-established FinTech company with backing from large financial institutions. Great exposure and benefits.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: GBP24k base salary + 14k OTE in year 1
Role Title: Sales Executive - FinTech
- Modern, stylish office.
- Lots of in-office perks (e.g. social drinks on a Thursday, pop-up food stalls, pre-work yoga classes).
- Great Central London location.
- Fun days away.
- Events with large financial institutions.
- Annual holiday (e.g. Vegas, Budapest, Barcelona).
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Lunch clubs.
- Lots of other incentives.
About The Company
An established and growing FinTech company. With recent backing from large financial institutions, this company provides a great opportunity for any graduate to stamp their name on the industry and be a part of a potential future giant in the industry. With great location and corporate connections, this company offers a great lifestyle and fantastic networking opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Finding new leads for the company - conducting detailed market and business research to identify new clients and fully understand they could be benefitted.
- Networking via social media and tech events to spread awareness and interest.
- Maintaining and strengthening client relationships.
- Conducting client meetings to keep them updated on company operations.
The candidate must have graduated no earlier than 2014 and have outstanding professional communication skills. A hunger for hitting or exceeding targets and money motivation are essential.
The successful candidate will show:
- Recent Graduate (2).
- Demonstration of hitting and/or exceeding targets in the past (professionally or elsewhere).
- Top class communication and rapport building.
- Exceptional resilience.
- A success-driven attitude.
- Highly competitive behaviour.
- Interest in technology a plus but not essential.
- Polished communication skills with great professional demeanour.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Will George at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.