What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To support the Lead Analyst in their day to day responsibilities.
- Fulfilling analytical requests from other members of the team and business.
- Developing and delivering regular reports
- Support the business with on-going analysis for our regular clients.
- Deep diving into data to surface insights.
- Exploring data to identify potential opportunities beyond that of the standard reporting.
- Streamlining analytical processes, always striving towards automation where possible.
- Creating models to help guide strategic business decisions for our clients.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Used advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision making and make recommendations using an evidence based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Investigative, Organised, Diligent, Time Management, Microsoft office, Programming, Analytical languages Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
This role is fully remote.