What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the development and implementation of external communication plans throughout Cyclife UK in alignment with current communication plan with specific focus on Cyclife brand notoriety and market positioning
- Manage transactions for marketing activities, seeking relevant approvals according to internal procedures
- Support the development and implementation of Cyclife UK's digital marketing strategy
- Draft press releases and seek approvals from relevant stakeholders prior to issuing
- Support the development of plans and content for social media campaigns, execute in line with required approvals, and monitor performance of campaign (metrics).
- Organise and support the arrangements for Cyclife UK's participation in external events including networking exhibitions
Monitor website content and manage updates, in line with required approvals
- Coordinate and manage development of marketing collateral, including but not limited to project case studies, product brochures
- To support planning and execution of all web, email, social media, video or display advertising campaigns
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders to ensure communication and marketing deliverables are consistent with the overall project plan and strategic direction
- Interface with Cyclife Holding / EDF communications team
Liaise / align with our subsidiary companies
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Monitor internal compliance with brand guidelines
- Undertake frequent audits of marketing collateral and content to ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Support wider sales team where required, e.g. in preparation of bid pre-qualification questionnaires, graphics to support tender presentation, input to document management system
- Support Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, i.e. analysis of sales funnel and data interpretation
- Monitor media campaigns of our competitors
- Any administrative job duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Your Apprenticeship Programme and Qualification:
This apprenticeship is delivered in line with Apprenticeship Standard ST0481 - Digital Marketer (Integrated Degree), and will be delivered in conjunction with our chosen training provider QA.
Degree award: BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing.
Location of training: Real-Time live online learning.
20% off the job training.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the duration of your degree apprenticeship you will work on behalf of Cyclife, however you will be employed by Energus.
In return for this opportunity, there is an expectation that you will take up a substantive role within Cyclife upon completion of this apprenticeship, this will be subject to satisfactory performance.
On completion the apprentice will be eligible to apply for professional registration at associate grade for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing, and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, who will also recognise this apprenticeship for entry onto the register of IT technicians confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Creative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9 - 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9 - 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade CCC (96 UCAS points)) Essential