What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting with the project management on site, managing resources to comply with all health and safety standards
- Contributing to the technical knowledge of what is being delivered to the workforce on site
- Ensuring the quality plan is followed and recording data on site
- Completing risk assessments / method statement for works on site
- Reporting site progress in line with KPIs outlined
- Updating and management of site programme for works
- Working close with site quantity surveyor to monitor site costs and report value
- Attending client meetings as required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentice will be working towards a Level 4 Site Supervisor Higher National Certificate
- Apprentice will be attending college one day per week at our Bournville Campus
Potential for full time position following successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Initiative, Excellent Time Management, Use of MS Office tools, Willingness to learn Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade GCSE Grade A* (9) - C (4)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade GCSE Grade A* (9) - C (4)) Essential Things to consider
Due to the nature of this role being based on different construction sites which can at times be in remote locations, applicants must have a full clean UK Drivers License