All interviews for this position will take place on 29th January.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
We are seeking a Receptionist to assist in the effective operations of the centre and ensure that the high standards of customer services are set and maintained.
We have vacancies for the receptionist role at both our Towcester & Brackley centres.
● We are looking for a receptionist to take the lead in interacting with members and actively promote our philosophy of Quality, Care and Excellence in the service we provide.
● As a receptionist you will have strong interpersonal and customer facing skills and become knowledgeable about our facility and the services we provide.
● You will ideally be able to demonstrate competency of working in an administrative role; capability in cash handling, customer relations, sales and basic computer skills are essential requirements for this post
● As the successful applicant, you will be provided with full training in all aspects of this role.
● The successful candidate will need to be flexible, reliable, possess good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
● You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern of evenings and weekend hours.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Generous annual leave
● Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
● Employee health cash plan
● Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Pension Scheme
● Company sick pay
● Career progression
● Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
At Brackley Leisure Centre you will be studying towards your Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard