Business Administrator Apprentice at Tempest
Tempest are an award-winning education and public sector recruitment company. They are looking for driven, hard-working and ambitious individuals to help the business continue in its incredible year-on-year growth and would like a Business Administrator Apprentice to support and work alongside the Public Sector Team and the Associate Directors.
The role will require high attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills. You will need strong IT and organisation skills as well as being confident and able to proactively identify issues.
There is an opportunity to grow and develop within this role so you must be hard working and have a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry
- Organising payroll and finance process,
- Speaking with our candidates who are currently working for Tempest
- Maintaining and updating relevant parts of Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Speaking with existing client and assisting with any queries.
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects outside of normal responsibilities
- Excellent query and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of MS office
- Takes initiative