What will the apprentice be doing?
As the successful candidate you will be expected to join our growing UK team in providing quality support to our clients and partners.
Putting OneMSP customers at the heart of everything you do, the ideal candidate will possess a combination of IT literacy and customer service experience that enables them to engage and communicate effectively.
- Acting as first point of contact for client issues (Tickets)
- Capturing and recording information required in order to correctly prioritise tickets
- Resolving technical tickets from the teams que
- Escalate tickets to next line within SLAs
- Communicating ticket progress with customer contact
- Advise and adhere to basic recommended security guidelines
- Achieving training goals set by your line manager in your Personal Development Plan
- Provide adhoc on-site assistance to customers within their premises
- Identify trends in tickets to proactively address issues and suggest fixes
- Update and maintain documentation
- Ensure that ISO documentation is adhered to at all times
- Provide mentorship to peers
30 months. Level 4 Top-up - Apprentices progressing from a Level 4 Apprenticeship can start at stage 2 Diploma level and then achieve on an accelerated pathway of 22 months.What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio/BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Teams, Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Firewalls and Switches,Routers, General telephony, MAC OSX OS, Troubleshooting printers Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
Set by individual employers but must include one of the following; 104 UCAS points or Level 3 equivalent. Applicants will be asked to provide evidence of current English and maths qualifications during the application process.