This job has expired

Graduate Field Sales Representative

Employer
Confidential
Location
United Kingdom
Salary
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Annual + company car, bonus plus benefits
Closing date
8 Aug 2022

View more

Specialism
Marketing
Sector
Retail
Role Type
Graduate, Other work and training
Start Date
Immediate
Duration
Permanent
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.
Are you a graduate who is excited by the idea of a field sales position? Do you feel more comfortable building face to face relationships? This could be the perfect graduate sales role for you!!!

So who are the company?

Established since the 1980s our client has become and remain number 1 in their market turning over GBP18 million! This company are the UK's largest supplier of drives and controls used to automate industrial doors, shutters, garage doors, blinds and gates. Over the course of their existence as a company they have developed some of the very best market-leading products supported by the largest technical and customer service teams in the UK.

So what will you do?

To aid the ever increasing sales of the business, you would come into the business and a field based Business Development Manager and will deal with 75% existing accounts, whilst spending the other 25% of your time trying to bring new business in. You will be out visiting new and existing clients, building relationships and understanding what products they are using and how you can get your products instead.

Increase business growth through end user and distributor sales.
Maximise the performance of the region through a mix of account management and new business customers.
Generate new business proactively and using leads provide.
Sell to a diverse customer base across a range of industries
To manage and maintain existing customer accountsSo who are you?

Eager to start a career in B2B sales
Presentable and a fluent communicator
Ability to develop and maintaining long-term relationships with accounts
Self-motivated with a result driven approach
Able to travel with overnight stays where required
Flexible approach and a good team player
Must have full UK driving licenseSo what is on offer for you?

GBP25k basic salary!!!
Y1 OTE GBP32K+!!
Employee Benefit Scheme
Company car (hybrid) + fuel card
Company mobile phone and laptop
And many more benefits!!!If you think this could be the right role for you, apply today to not miss out
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert