Spire Regency Hospital is currently looking for administration apprentice to join our team in Macclesfield.
Spire Regency Hospital, Macclesfield takes pride in providing a high standard of care to all patients. With a wide range of specialties offered, you can get fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations and diagnosis to personalised treatment and aftercare.
As Administration Apprentice the job role will vary by department whilst on rotation. The expectation of the role is that department policies and procedures are followed and that progress towards the apprenticeship course is maintained.
- Updating records using the company’s computer software - SAP
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors to the Hospital whilst on reception
- Monitoring and responding to e-mails
- Answering telephone calls
- Booking of appointments
- Taking card payments
- Creation of sales quotations
- Assisting with the production and running of Marketing events
- General administrative duties such as filing, copying, data entry, handling post
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
Apprenticeship: 15 months Role: Permanent
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Accurate keyboard skills/PC literate
- Planning and organisation
- Business Focused
- Well-developed communications/interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for Customer service
- Well presented
GCSE's at grade C/4 or above in Maths & English
(or equivalent qualification)
Non-Clinical Management and/or Clinical positions with further education
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more.