Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and vibrant, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a Recruiter, you will be taught all the sales & customer service skills needed to have a very long and rewarding career in recruitment with us. If this sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
The primary role of a Resourcer is to provide support to a more senior recruitment professional. Therefore, this job role can be fairly varied depending on the needs of an experienced recruitment consultant on a week-to-week basis.
However, key duties will include:
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates
- Respond to general consultancy enquiries
- Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
- General data admin and paperwork
To succeed in this particular role you’ll need to be an excellent judge of character and be able to forward think to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively. You should also be a confident communicator, as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of different people and personalities.
About the employer
As a specialist construction recruitment agency we have the knowledge and experience to deal with clients promptly and professionally. We find the best construction candidates to present to clients and narrow down the pile of CVs to only a select few who have the experience, skillset and qualities that they require for the construction job. As a result, clients can focus on the essentials while saving time and money.
7 Friars Courtyard
- Monday - Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.5
- Have good communication skills
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Hard working
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- Opportunities to grow with the company and always room for progression.
- Possible room to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship if the candidate is seen to impress during course of apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If needed)
- Recruitment Resourcer