We pride ourselves on our values of excellence, passion, integrity and collaboration and are a flexible employer with a forward-thinking outlook.
We are committed to agile working, giving our people the freedom and flexibility to adapt their working life around their home life to achieve the right balance. Our smart working approaches allow greater use of technology in the way we carry out our business, ensuring we provide a working environment that suits everyone. We support and nurture our people through our wellbeing initiatives.
Our business is defined by our people, so if you’re a team player, committed, talented and enthusiastic, you’re the kind of person we’re seeking.
About our programme:
Our Graduate Development scheme is a structured training programme made up of six key modules designed to support and empower you to develop your career. The modules will support you to develop your leadership and interpersonal skills and enable you to reach your potential. The programme itself lasts for two years which you will attend in parallel to your permanent role. This is complemented by technical, on-the-job training as well as learning from experts within our business.
In addition, if you decide to work towards your professional qualification while on the programme, we can provide all the support you require to complete this.
Our Highways team:
Our Highways business has seen impressive growth over the last few years working in collaboration with Highways England and Local Authority clients across the UK. Our portfolio of road projects has contributed substantially to the national infrastructure network and has seen us become one of the leading players in the Highways sector. Right now, we are poised for continued growth with successful positions on the Midlands Highways Alliance and Eastern Highways Alliance and the YOR Civils Frameworks strengthened with additional success on the Regional Delivery Partnership in the South West and the Eastern regions, where we will deliver six key schemes to enhance the strategic road network worth in excess of £435 million alone delivered by 2024.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduates from a wide range of backgrounds including Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- Full UK driving licence (or currently learning) (desirable)
- Passion, flexibility, resilience and adaptability
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- A self-starter with a flexible but robust approach, and able to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and curious, self-confident individuals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- A highly organised approach to work
- Willingness to get involved in key projects
- Ability to become a valued member of the team
Rewards and benefits:
- Agile working environment
- Competitive base salary
- Company car / car allowance (role dependent)
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase
- Discounted retail schemes
- Employee assistance programme
We have opportunities across the UK within our Building, Highways and Environment businesses. These roles are within our Highways business and the location is Norwich.