THG is a fast-moving, global technology business. We specialise in taking brands direct to consumers. Whether growth for our partners, or creating breath-taking real-world experiences, we take brands to the next level.
Headquartered in Manchester UK, we operate internationally and across multiple sectors. In 2020, we listed on the London Stock Exchange in a record-breaking IPO, which cemented our position as one of the biggest and most exciting organisations in the world right now.
Our success is built on the strength of our team – and we’re looking for exceptional people to be part of our journey.
At THG, you’ll join a community of over 10,000 motivated individuals across the globe whose extraordinary talents, creative thinking and commercial expertise we draw upon every day to deliver results.
We celebrate diversity and ambition, regardless of your background, and will give you the freedom and support to reach your full potential.
So, if you’re interested in supercharging your career with us, we want to hear from you.
The Staff Technology team are responsible for maintaining the IT working environment delivering a world-class experience for our users spread over a diverse landscape.
You are the face of IT and will have excellent Customer service skills ensuring that each and every employee is able to perform their roles in the most efficient way possible.
The role suits someone who is confident, resilient, driven as well as being an analytical thinker with a strong eye for detail.
You must be well organised, punctual and can demonstrate good problem-solving skills. You will need to be passionate and have a good understanding for Technology. You need to be happy working independently, delivering work to a high standard as part of a dedicated team.
You will also work alongside other teams across the business, prioritising tasks to meet business needs.
- Program - Level 3 Information Communications Technician - Azure Cloud Support Specialist
- Duration - 16 - 18 months
- £18,000 starting salary
- 2022 start date - ASAP
- Provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees via phone, email and chat support, working closely with the Server and Networking teams.
- Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times.
- Housekeeping for Intune and JAMF MDM.
- Key role in developing corporate standards for desktop computer software and hardware and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to standards.
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of hardware.
- Maintaining the estate of printing devices.
- Perform computer management and system administration activities.
- Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA.
- Support of the following technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, macOS, desktops, laptops, multi-function printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity.
- Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved by the L1 team are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved.
- Updating and writing knowledge base entries when new solutions are established.
- Raising awareness of regular repeat Incidents.
- Raising Problem Records for investigation.
- Virus protection and updates.
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate.
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues.
What we are looking for:
- Communication- Ability to communicate verbally and written with a solid level of confidence and clarity.
- Resilience – Works well under-pressure and can adapt to change easily.
- Collaboration - Ability to work well within a team environment and be respectful of other people’s opinions and beliefs.
- Self-management - Ability to prioritise goals and be accountable.
- Driven - Eagerness to learn, focused and passionate.
- Approachable demeanour striving for top rate customer satisfaction.
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem.
- Be a self-starter - be the one pushing the boundaries.
- Eye for detail - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise.
- Demonstratable passion for project management and tech.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Competitive salary
- Agile working policy
- Commitment to continued learning and development through our bespoke early careers
- Working at Top 25 Sunday Times Large Companies to work for 2021 rated business
- Access to mental health support, as well as access to on-site Doctor and Nurse
- Discounted on-site physio
- £25 towards eye tests can claimed back through expenses
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.