What will the apprentice be doing?
Whilst this is a very high performing team, there is potential to achieve even more, and our new Apprentice Account Manager roles are key to this ambition. You will become part of a Team who passionately challenge and support each other to grow and develop, allowing you to bring your authentic, true self to work and build a fantastic career.
The role of Account Manager is really important to us. You will proactively and professionally promote MotoNovo products and services within the motor industry to identify and maximise profitable sales opportunities.
This role will be field based, covering a set territory in England. You'll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with our supporting Dealerships
- Achieving growth in key result areas and increasing profitability across the portfolio of clients
- Organise, host and network client events to build first-class relationships
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Support and act as Consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process)
Generating new and creative ideas and tactical plans to win new business
- Providing wholesale and retail facilities - providing a relationship-based service from our product portfolio
- Enhancing the current portfolio with the MotoNovo Difference - promoting the benefits of "Findandfundmycar", which provides the full customer journey
- Support Dealers to enhance their digital proposition and provide expert advice
- Conducting monthly dealer finance reviews and suggest ways to enhance performance
- Be able to hold successful meetings via various channels e.g. face-to-face, Teams, WebEx etc.
Successful applicants will be fully supported through a 6-month company induction programme and receive mentoring support from experienced field sales professionals. You will work towards your:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Sales Executive Level 4
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required).
On completion of the apprenticeship colleagues have various routes to support internal progression - this maybe the conversion of their fixed term contract to an open-ended account manager position or exploring other areas of the motor sales and operations proposition.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Time management Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 subjects (Grade C/4 and above or equivalent) Desired Things to consider
All offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks and can include DBS and CIFAS reports.