What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a development role so training will be provided to support the completion of the below tasks.
· To keep records of sites contacted recording specific names and numbers, in line with GDPR and internal data protection/retention policies.
· Update the internal Customer Relation Management (CRM)Database where required.
· To schedule site visits for the Sales team.
· Follow up to a conclusion, all previously quoted works supporting the development of repeat business i.e. contract renewals.
· Ad-Hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
· To own the general enquires e-mail account and liaise with the senior team so enquiries can be forwarded to the relevant staff.
· Provide quotes as and when requested utilising the company standard price list.
· Provide a key point of contact for new customers.
· To engage with our customers to ensure promotion of new technology when required
· To encourage open discussions on areas of improvement.
· To assist in all aspects in the smooth running of the Sales department.
Required Qualifications & Professional Membership(s):
Educated to Standard Grade/National Grade 4 level (English and Mathematics pass required)
To be supplied by the company post-engagement:
Mandatory business elearning courses
First Aid at Work
Use of bespoke work management IT systems
Knowledge & Experience:
As this is an Apprenticeship role, full training will be given as part of the role.
Knowledge of Microsoft applications, word, excel, PowerPoint
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a sales executive level 4 qualification
Training will be delivered remotely with a dedicated development coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression and development routes within each role and department to support on career progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Number skills, Adaptability, Willing to learn new skills
GCSE or equivalent English and maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
Employee assistant programme - 24 virtual GP access, employee discount programme, long service awards, pension scheme.