What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Visit customers to develop relationships, identify opportunities, understand customer needs and act as ambassadors for the Sika and UK Distribution team.
- Increase footfall and visibility of the brand across multiple outlets and trade counters through regular and structured visit schedule
- Seek to introduce new products, communicate promotions and increase volumes of current product range into retailers.
- Support Business Development Managers as and when appropriate
- Derive and progress sales orders.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience and gather intelligence and customer feedback to present back into management.
- Ensure exceptional merchandising of outlets with Sika and Everbuild products.
- Develop Sales, Marketing and Product Knowledge with the aim to progress into account management.
- Engage positive in company communication and development initiatives
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A Sales Executive Apprenticehsip Level 4, supported by a highly-rated provider and accedited by the Association of Professional Sales.
- Remote and On-site training (a minimum of 20% of working hours monthly) to allow you to balance study with delivering great results and achieving incentives. (Leeds)
- Business Development Manager
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Integrity, confidentiality Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English Language & Mathematics (Grade 4 - 9) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Business Studies or Similar (Grade A-C) Desired
Other Full UK Driving License (Grade (Pass)) Essential