At Change Grow live, you will be working towards a Lead Adult Care Level 3 over the duration of 18 months alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
The focus of the role will be to actively contribute to the effective delivery of the service while also undertaking an ongoing designed programme of training, education and on the job learning.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Maintain good relationships and communication with service users, colleagues and community partners to ensure that a professional and consistent service is provided.
- Support some admin functions within the team, specifically supporting the screening and distribution of incoming referrals to the service.
- To provide advice, information and reports clearly and concisely via the most appropriate channel, whilst being sensitive to the needs of the audience.
- Provide easily accessible, non-judgemental and confidential services, which support service users in reducing harm, assessing need, planning their recovery and reviewing progress, under guidance with an experienced member of staff.
- Deliver strength based assessments and recovery plans under guidance with an experienced member of staff.
Due to the nature of this role, please note that suitable applicants will be aged 18 and over, and will be subject to a full enhanced DBS check prior to employment starting.