Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Office Assistant
Do you have a keen interest in working within an established recruitment agency? Are you an outgoing and driven individual who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone? If so, Polkadot Frog have the perfect vacancy for you!
Polkadot Frog is recruiting for an office assistant to join their Ipswich office and assist with the day-to-day running of the branch. Duties will include:
- Supporting with banking and company expenses
- Purchasing office supplies
- Preparing promotional literature
- Preparing client/candidate gifts
- Booking events
- Payroll support, chasing timesheets, calling candidates
- Maintaining stock levels of supplies
- Assisting with resourcing candidates
- Updating systems
- Answering the phone
- Responding to emails
- Booking in candidates to register
- Welcoming candidates in to the office
- Assisting with primary marketing duties
About the employer
We are the recruitment agency that delivers on its promises.
We have specialist recruiters covering office support, sales, legal, marketing, finance and accountancy, HR, IT, shipping and transport.
The agency started with a vision: We wanted polkadotfrog to offer a professional AND friendly service to both clients and candidates, so we developed our highly consultative approach. With more honesty and attention to the needs of both parties, we have a high success rate with candidates staying in roles for long periods of time.
Unlike larger recruitment agencies, polkadotfrog is proudly independent. And this is what allows us to offer unparalleled personalised service to both clients and candidates for right-first-time appointments.
22 Queen Street
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C/ 9-4 (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- Opportunities to grow with the company and always room for progression.
- Possible room to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship if the candidate is seen to impress during course of apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If needed)
- Recruitment Resourcer
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly