What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service
- All written communication to be clear and concise.
- To ensure any request concerning a work-related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe
- Work within an established team of finance professionals.
- To be a positive influence on other members of the finance team.
- Accurately prepare returns, correspondence ready for signature
- Collating reports and documents, to appropriate level for senior management.
- To meet all deadlines within the agreed timeframe
The successful candidate will be working towards their level 4 AAT Professional Accounts technician. The training will be delivered through Bolton College and you will be required to attend classes one day a weekWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression on to senior finance roles could be available for the right candidates
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Management Skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Accountancy or similar (Grade grade B or above) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent AAT Assistant Accountant (Grade Pass or Equivalent) Essential Things to consider
Please take some time to ensure you complete the application in full. This is the first impression an employer receives of you so make sure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters and punctuation correctly) Remember to include ALL of your qualifications and grades from school and any College/University you have attended. Whether you have achieved them or they are predicted, especially your results in maths and English. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to quote the vacancy title Due to the high volumes of applications we receive for some of our apprenticeship vacancies, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date, once we have received a sufficient number of applications.