What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You must be an excellent communicator and have great people skills.
The goal is to help our company grow by bringing in customers. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in marketing and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Make external sales calls
- Log on internal CRM system and update details
- Administrative duties, filing, answering phone, scanning, photocopying
- Contact potential customers to inform them about our products.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Enter and update customer information in the database, and make notes with useful information on every call.
- Email further information which the customer may require eg brochure, or quotes etc 5.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship
Great sales skills
Excellent computing skill based around CRM
Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time job opportunity inclusive of commission bonuses
Opportunity to become a sales manager or account manager
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired