What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Log upcoming project data, client information and contact details on the internal systems
- Generate quotes on the internal systems and assist in processing orders for handover.
- Engage with customers over the phone and email
- Use the internal system to track upcoming building projects
- Support the Spec Sales team with admin duties
- Build relationships with external & internal customers and stakeholders
- Shadow sales mentor and mirror colleagues
- Participate in product training sessions
The successful candidate will complete a Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship (18-month duration + end point assessment) and will receive training at their work location as well as ongoing support from their apprenticeship tutor.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be a permanent position in the Specification Sales team offered to the right candidate along with the opportunity to continue further with their studies.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Logical, Initiative, Sales Background, Time management Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade (A-C 4-9)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade (A-C 4-9)) Essential Things to consider
We are based in Leeds (LS9). Please be mindful of our location when applying.