What will the apprentice be doing?
Check email, review existing campaigns (what needs actioning)
• Social media (what is trending, shout about us)
• Sales & Marketing team meeting (review, improve, action)
• Engage with existing and prospective clients (learn, understand, engage)
• Gather data for key marketing strategies
• Field visits across all areas of the business (understand who we are)
• Continue with existing campaigns
• Create, develop & deliver new campaign
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Marketing Executive Level 4
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
A Level or equivalent Maths & English (Grade A to C (9 to 4)) Essential
Things to consider
Travel to & from work