We Are Looking for a Digital Marketing Degree Apprentice - Blackburn, Lancashire
Do you want a career in Digital Marketing? Do you want a degree without student debt? As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, we could kick-start your digital marketing career while you play an important part in driving the future growth of LC Automation.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to progress your career by combining academic study with practical work experience, developing and updating the LC Automation e-commerce website. You will also earn a competitive salary, working four days a week in Blackburn with one day's study at the UCLan Preston Campus.
At the end of your course, you will receive a BA (Hons) Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship) from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN).
The Digital Marketing Degree Course
The 3-year course focuses on developing skills and competencies you can directly apply in your work environment. By integrating academic theory with practical work experience, you will become more confident as you develop new skills.
Course contents include
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Digital Design for Marketers
- Social Media Marketing and Optimisation
- Market Research and Consumer Insight
- Content Marketing
- Writing for Marketing
- Digital Marketing Platforms and Behaviours
- 3 major project modules, so you can implement your ideas into your real work environment
- 112 points at A2 - General Studies accepted
- *non-standard entry requirements can be considered where there is significant industry experience in marketing
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction* Distinction*
- Pass Access To HE with 30 Level 3 Credits at Distinction
- International Baccalaureate: 28P
- IELTS: 6.0 with no sub-score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: Maths and English grade C or equivalent
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who will fit into our small Marketing Team. You will be responsible for creating online content and developing our e-commerce website, so we are looking for a good level of written English and preferably some previous knowledge of web design, HTML, and Google Analytics.
- An interest in web design and online content creation
- Some previous work experience is essential (although it doesn’t
need to relevant experience, or a similar type of business)
- You must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Creative design skills would be a bonus
- Excellent written English and copywriting ability
- Ideally some experience of web design, HTML and Google Analytics
Please note; You must live within commuting distance of Blackburn for work and be able to get to Preston for University. This is important and public transport options can be limited, so access to your own car would be useful. Please do not apply for this role before checking to make sure you will be able to get to our office.
We will be ready to support you throughout the course, including the work-based assessments which will form part of your course and help to meet the needs of our business. From day one, you will be helping to drive our online business growth.
Interested? We Want to Hear From You…
The course begins in September, so if you are interested in this apprenticeship, we want to hear from you soon. If you have the drive and determination we're looking for, please send an e-mail with a copy of your CV to Nigel Dean, Marketing Manager email@example.com and show us why you are the right person for this job.