What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Provide assistance to a range of projects within the People Services team - small projects to larger scale projects that have a business wide impact
- Support roll out of new HR systems to support employee engagement and /or improve efficiency within the team
- Liaise with HR teams and People Services to review current processes and support with changes to maximise productivity and support best business practice
- Support with training of new developments/new systems e.g. producing training materials, document storage and managing access to these areas
- Provide ongoing support to existing embedded systems within the team
- Produce weekly KPI reports and support on People Management information - utilising reports, conducting data analysis to communicate trends
- Support with the management of adhoc data requests ensuring consistency and alignment across the business
- Support liaison between HRIS team and site HR teams to provide accurate and timely reports from HRM system
- Respond to queries about data received from report users and resolve/escalate issues identified through these queries
- Support with ongoing system maintenance and development of HRM system (MitreFinch) with a focus on alignment and data accuracy
- Support HRIS team to manage queries raised through ticket portal
- Carry out report production, organisational duties and other duties as assigned
Upon completion you will achieve;
- Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required.
The apprenticeship standard will be delivered by BPP Professional Education and is fully online working with 5 modules delivered over 18 months via weekly live lectures
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- E-learning content to support your learning
- Monthly one-to-one meetings with apprenticeship coach
- End of course assessment in final 3 months of your course
Upon successful completion and attainment of the full qualifications, progression into a full time role as a HRIS Coordinator with further career progression opportunities beyond that within the department and the business.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 subjects including English and Maths (Grade 9-4/ A* - C) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 subjects (Grade A-C) Essential Things to consider
This role can be based at either our Hereford or Brackley site although the applicant will need to be able and willing to travel between sites when required.