At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to "Make it easy for men to dress well". The primary purpose of the Supervisor is to assist with managing the store team to improve commercial performance by leading and motivating the team to consistently deliver excellent customer experience and implement best practice retail methods and expenditure control.
- Motivate, coach and develop store teams to exceed KPIs, sales targets and results.
- Assists in the daily operational running of the store.
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities (e.g. promotions, outfit building, up & cross selling, corporate sales/events) to ensure sales and margins targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Deliver and drive your team to ensure CT's customer service expectation by ensuring expert product knowledge, ensuring you and the team are up to date with the latest store ranges and promotions.
- Utilise and encourage colleagues to use all store, business and staff training tools, including commercial reports, VM directives and tools on the Tyrwhitt Academy to support the delivery and consistency in visual and store standards.
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service by ensuring all team members are fully conversant with Charles Tyrwhitt customer service, FEEFO and current store promotions and ranges.
- Encourage and recognise outstanding team performance, to increase team motivation and store morale using platforms such as The LINK.
- Champion colleague engagement and identify suitable initiatives to drive improvements in engagement survey results and employee turnover.
We are looking for someone who has a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to achieve and work to very high standards and to deliver exceptional customer service
Important things to note:
The location of the vacancy may differ depending on your location and the site that is looking. The stores you could be placed at include:
- Jermyn Street
- Regent Street
- Tooley Street
- Ludgate Hill
- Lime Street
- Blomfield Street
- Westfield Stratford
- Westfield White City