What will the apprentice be doing?
The Buying Administration Apprentice will be working with the buying and finance team, in the new creative office space. Gaining experience in project management, accounting, and product buying. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in textiles, fashion, and design. with a strong attention to detail.
You will gain experience in:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Product range selection and management
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Fashion and apparel knowledge
- Product procurement
- Financial software management
- Internal and external communication
- Working to globally recognised compliance standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will be working towards and being trained to complete a Buying and Merchandising Assistant Level 4 qualification.
- This will be achieved by in house training, workshops and visits in person or virtually over the course of 18 months.
- At the end of this apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to continue the role and be taken on full time.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Time management, Willing to learn new skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade 5-9 or C to A*) Essential