Novai Ltd is a Reading-based growing biotechnology start-up, commercialising an exciting and cutting-edge discovery pipeline in drug development. Our product is a novel diagnostic platform, combining a retinal biomarker with an AI algorithm to identify cellular level disease activity for the first time in humans. Our pioneering technology predicts disease progression and measures the impact of current and future therapeutics in Glaucoma and Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) with expansion to a number of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Organisation and People, the Administrator will be responsible for providing an efficient administrative support service to the Head of Business Development and the Project Management Team. The ideal can work as effectively as possible with good written skills, attention to detail and ability to learn and develop.
Administration for the Business Development/Project Management Teams
• arranging meetings via Teams/Outlook
• assisting the Business Development/Project Management team with general admin tasks
• attending team meetings
• filing various documents (paper and digital)
• accurate minutes of meeting capturing
- maintaining our work OS (Monday.com)
- updating spreadsheets and other data entry tasks
- formatting documents
• information research
• Good computer literacy; advanced skills in MS-Office (Email, meeting organisation, Word, Outlook, Excel,
PowerPoint) and other IT tools.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Sound interpersonal skills.
• Accurate, good attention to detail and numerate.
• Good understanding & knowledge of basic accounting processes, including invoicing.
• Excellent typing skills, fast and accurate,
• Fluency in English including excellent written and verbal skills including grammar and spelling.
Please note: To apply for this position, you must be eligible to work in the UK. Due to high levels of interest, we will only
contact you if your application is shortlisted and will endeavour to do this within two working weeks. We thank you for
your interest in working with Novai.