Accounts Receivable Apprentice at euNetworks
euNetworks are looking for an Accounts Receivable Apprentice to join their team!
Alongside your vocational training in Accounts Receivable, you will be attending training modules delivered by various teams and personal development sessions through the euNetworks Love to Learn programme, delivered by LDN Apprenticeships. There are a number of ways euNetworks will support you through the programme including an Apprentice buddy who has previously been through the programme, a senior management mentor and Mental Wellbeing Training.
euNetworks Accounts Team work with a variety of departments across the business and you will be supporting the team with administrative duties but also carrying out full accounts receivable duties from day one. This is an excellent team to learn from and develop in, with a number of former Apprentices having progressed into other roles and functions with euNetworks
What will you be doing?
- Monthly Billing
- Customer communication
- Credit Control, Collections and payment allocation
- Billing adjustments
- Account Reconciliation
- Month end process
- Bad debt provision
- Maintaining customer records
- Liaising with Account Manager and business partners
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- A keen desire to learn.
- Your voice, your experiences, your opinions and your skills, we want you to make a valuable contribution to euNetworks
- An interest in a finance or accounting career.
- The ability to take on feedback and apply it to your work.
- Experience being part of a team or the interest in learning to work as part of one.