Higher Level Business Support Team Administrative Apprentice
- Ability to follow set procedures and instructions in order to efficiently follow agreed processes
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet specific timetables and deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, this will include dealing sensitively with customer's enquiries
- Good Microsoft IT skills
- Create and edit documentation using data from a variety of sources
- Ability to research specific information via the internet
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to carrying out reception and switchboard tasks
- Ability to operate office equipment such as a photocopier and scanning of documents
- Ability to follow finance procedures and enter information into a finance system to process purchase orders and invoices
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- To be able to work as part of a team and be flexible
- Good timekeeping
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Positive attitude
- Literacy and numeracy to a good GCSE grade A-C (4-9) or equivalent standard in order to fulfil the role
- We are interested in candidates who not only have GCSEs or equivalents but qualifications or their equivalents at level 3 - A levels grades A-C, or completed a level 2 and 3 business administration apprenticeship previously
- Minimum of 12-18 months working in a business administration role and ability to provide examples
- Potential for full time employment for the right candidate.
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The Qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent's best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
***THE EMPLOYER HAS ASKED THAT YOU DO NOT CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY. DOING SO COULD JEOPARDISE YOUR APPLICATION***
If you do not meet the criteria for this position, your application will not be considered.
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid.
Kent Fire & Rescue Service Training Centre
Loose Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 9QB
Buses run from the Town Centre and the ‘89' stops outside the Fire Station which is on the same site as the Training Centre.