At Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham, you will be working towards a Level 2 Hospitality Food and Beverage Qualification over the course of 15 months.
Daily responsibilities include:
- To have a good knowledge of the preparation and service of all dishes and products on the menus and product lists.
- To deliver attentive customer focused service at all times.
- To serve all guests in accordance with standards laid down.
- To ensure preparation is completed before service to the standard laid down.
- To ensure bar, restaurant service and conference and events areas are clean and presentable at all times
- To provide attentive service during the meal and watch for special requests.
- To assist in the general cleaning of all food and beverage areas.
- To take every opportunity to upsell food and drink to maximise revenue.
- To suggest ideas for further improving department and customer service.
- To practice the correct and safe use and care of all items of equipment.
- To deal with customer queries or concerns in a professional manner
- To understand and deliver the hotel brand standards at all times.
- To ensure good working relationships with colleagues of the hotel and company.
- To attend work consistently well groomed, in uniform, as per the standard required.
- To be fully aware of and observe current liquor licensing laws.
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!).
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!).
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels.
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes.
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities.
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!).
- Uniform provided.
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year.
- Commitment to your health and well-being.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Discounted use of leisure facilities.
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.