What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist the wider team with the processing and allocation of BI work requests.
- Triage and provide initial first line responses to BI cases raised through SNOW and/or quote requests received. Ensure the cases/quotes are allocated in a timely manner and the customer is kept updated on progress.
- Work with the wider team to collate and gather BI requirements.
- Ensure these are documented, signed off and catalogued on OneDrive.
- Support the onshore and offshore BI teams with regular progress review sessions to capture how development is progressing to specifications and agreed timelines.
- Carry out smoke tests/unit testing ahead of BI setups and deployments.
Why choose our Data Analyst including Power BI apprenticeship?
QA's Data Analyst including Power BI Level 4 apprenticeship develops the skills needed to collect, organise and study data to provide valuable business insight.
The principles of data analytics are being applied across just about every industry. Using past-event data, analysts are making important insight-based business decisions and driving customer value across every team and function, including operations, finance, sales and marketing.
At QA we have deep-rooted expertise inData, Analytics and AI. Our solutions transform the way that individuals use data and enable organisations to make more data-driven business decisions.
QA'sData Analyst including Power BI Level 4 apprenticeship programmeenables your organisation to:
- Build the skills and capabilities you need throughout your organisation to analyse, interrogate and present technical data, providing informed and valuable business insights to a range of stakeholders.
- Upskill or reskill your existing workforce with data skills and create analysts for the modern-day workplace.
- Recruit and harness a new talent pathway: QA can help you cost-effectively recruit diverse, ambitious talent into your business and help you build a pipeline of data literacy talent.
Delivered by industry experts with real-world experience, the programme's content has been designed around real-life skills and includestheadditional DA-100 Analyst Data with Microsoft Power BI module (see below). The technical content aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market.
Upon successful completion, learners will be awarded theData Analyst including Power BI Level 4 apprenticeship.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Microsoft Office applications Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 including Maths & English (Grade 4+ (A - C)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Similar subject (Grade Any) Desired
BTEC or equivalent Similar subject (Grade Any) Desired
Other Apprenticeship in similar subject (Grade Level 3) Desired Things to consider
Important Information: QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.