What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Keep financial records.
- Updated Running accounting software programmes to process business transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records.
- VAT management and filing Handling Payroll duties.
- Providing assistance and support to clients.
- Credit Control Compile data and prepare reports.
- Functioning in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
Professional Accounting / Taxation Technician Level 4.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Training will include a day release in one of our training centres.
Possible full time role.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, IT skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired Things to consider
How will you travel to the company