What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day duties will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Daily product first off validation checks using torque gauges, oven and other testing equipment
- Final inspection pass-off checks using the company's Orpheus system
- Internal shopfloor audits
- Material validation audits
- Sample retention
- Completing company documentation in accordance with your role
- Internal calibration to the company's schedule
- MSA and capability studies when required
- Lean manufacturing techniques
This is a Level 4 Quality Practitioner qualification, delivered over a period of 18 months and includes block release to the training provider, In-Comm Training Services Limited, in Aldridge, WS9 8UGWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into a Quality Engineer's role. Courses may include core tools, IATF16949 internal auditing, IOSH Health & Safety Training
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Driving licence, Confident and outgoing, Quality inspection preferred Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English & Maths as a minimum (Grade 9A / 5C) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Quality (Grade pass) Desired