What will the apprentice be doing?
•You'll be responsible for improving the online website and our web-based products
• Providing web programming support on our site,
• Delivering designs which fulfil internal needs as well as customer requirements. The experience you'll gain
• Web development
• Governance, Risk and Compliance knowledge.
• Web-based programming support on our site
• Working with our digital marketing team
• Working in Photoshop
• Learning the WordPress framework, themes and extensions/plugins
• Matching designs to the HTML and CSS technology to achieve a final layout
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 4 certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working
GCSE or equivalent Advanced Level Apprenticeship (Grade Level 2) Desired