What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Make outbound calls to qualify and reach out to suitable leads before passing over to the sales teams to convert.
- Learning from our experienced sales experts
- Conducting research around our events
- Sourcing leads & appointment booking
- Collate feedback and generate ideas to improve our offering.
- Weekly formal training as part of your apprenticeship
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Conferences
- Building relationships with your team members and our clients
- Developing practical sales skills, including the full sales process
- Learning about our company, our services & how we operate
- Work towards achieving your Level 4 Sales Executive Qualification
- Achieving weekly KPI's and targets
Our apprentices will finish with the Level 4 Sales Executive Qualification via their apprenticeship.
GovNet will provide a mixture of specialised training sessions, 1on1 coaching sessions, conference and exhibition attendance and shadowing and mentoring by expert staff.
They will also attend training given by our provider that includes taught sessions via face to face and online seminars, lectures and workshops as well as online learning and collaborate sessions.
In addition they will receive study time each week to revise, self learn, research and write up assignments.
GovNet provided training will take place in our state-of-the-art central Manchester office, with occasional travel to our London office and conferences/exhibitions and training. Our training provider will provide online training and also have face-to-face sessions at their Manchester location.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our apprentices have a route straight into our Sales Representative role which could take them on a journey to Senior Sales, Business Development Manager, Key Account Management, or even Team Leader positions!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired