What will the apprentice be doing?
Supporting multiple companies within the Group, this challenging role will focus primarily on legal compliance and the Solicitors Regulation Authority regulatory framework.
Key tasks will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting in developing implementing, maintaining and enhancing applicable policies, procedures and controls of the organisation.
- Researching and advising on various compliance issues and responding to ad hoc queries from the Group in relation to these areas.
- Providing expert guidance on the application of applicable regulation and internal policies in particular with respects to client and matter inception process, conflicts and financial crime compliance.
- Managing complaints in accordance with the Group policy.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will be working towards and being trained to complete a Regulatory Compliance Officer Level 4 qualification.
- This will be achieved by in house training, workshops and visits in person or virtually over the course of 24 months.
- At the end of this apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to continue the role and be taken on full time with the Compliance department or a role within the wider Group may be offered.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Time management, Willing to learn new skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4-9 or C to A*) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or C to A*) Essential