What will the apprentice be doing?
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- contacting prospective clients over the phone and digitally
- you will create strategic development plans, including sales pipeline and implementation, to build new and profitable business.
- In addition, you will be responsible for managing business deals from negotiation to close and monitoring contracts implementation, from contract performance and customer payment to delivery terms.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will be working towards and being trained to complete a Sales Executive Level 4 qualification.
- This will be achieved by in house training, workshops and visits in person or virtually over the course of 18 months.
- At the end of this apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to continue the role and be taken on full time.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Time management, Willing to learn new skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4-9 or C to A*) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or C to A*) Essential