Customer Service ApprenticeshipBusiness AreaReferenceVCO00058Contract TypeFull TimeLocationsOldburyClosing Date Company descriptionRole:
Customer Service Apprenticeship Grade:
GBP12,250 wage raise to GBP14,300 after 6 months.Location:
OldburyStart date 5th September
Solution bringers. Day makers. Extra milers. We are the AA. And we keep everyone s show on the road. There for our members wherever and whenever they need us, we re always ready for anything. That s why, for over 100 years, we ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation s number one motoring organisation, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers. As an Emergency Breakdown Customer Service Advisor, you ll always go the extra mile for our members. In return, we ll go the extra mile for you, with excellent training, support and development opportunities.This is the jobYou could help up to 100 new and existing members a day by taking calls when their vehicle has broken down. You ll be the first point of contact to support our customers through their breakdown and help them to continue their journey. You ll ask the right questions and get the information we need to identify their location and log their breakdown on our system, so we can enable the right service to help them. This is a rewarding, but challenging role where you will be supporting our customers in difficult situations, therefore sensitivity and empathy combined with excellent communication and listening skills are crucial to put our customers at ease.What will I be doing?
- Proactively speaking over the phone with customers to deepen relationships, resolving queries, as well as working with other areas of the organisation to meet customer needs
- Investigate and analyse queries accurately and raise with the relevant internal and external parties without delay, escalating where appropriate
- Promoting new digital services to encourage customers to use these channels
- Completing your learning plan on time, which may include passing exams, submitting workbooks, and providing evidence of your development
- Working closely with your apprenticeship learning provider and developing positive relationships with a wide range of colleagues
- Developing your knowledge and capabilities to undertake the job
What do I need?
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise your work
- A proactive and inquisitive mindset, with the ability to challenge and offer solutions
- Good numerical and logical skills
- The ability to maintain a strong customer focus
- An innovative and creative mindset
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- High quality interpersonal skills and influencing skills, with the ability to work well in a team
- Monday to Friday between 8am-8pm.
Back to Search resultsApply Now