As a Chef Apprentice with Eden Hotel Collection, you will be immersed in a vibrant learning environment within our collection of luxury hotels.What you ll be doing?
Our Academy will provide the opportunity for you to work with us on a full-time basis and to earn while you learn , setting you up with the very best skills, qualifications and experience to begin your career in the industry. We have partnered with HIT Training to create a Chef Academy, where you will attend 1-2 days of training per month either at a HIT Chef Academy site, with accommodation and travel costs covered or as a virtual session.Back in your hotel, with the support of your Exec Chef you will learn on-the-job from exceptional chefs within a highly skilled kitchen brigade (we hold 2-3 rosettes in each of our Brasseries/Restaurants), whilst working with premium seasonal produce and high-quality equipment/tools.
What you ll need?
We want to hear from aspiring Chefs who love the idea of creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have high standards and bags of flair and creativity along with:
What to expect?
- A real and evident passion for food;
- The desire to build a career as a Chef;
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exception standards
- A can do attitude, along with a good sense of humour, team spirit,
- Enthusiasm and desire to succeed;
- Excellent communication skills;
You ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where we ll expect you to be hungry to learn more. You will be working a minimum of 40 hours per week, across 5 days (inclusive of training days). Our hotels are busiest on Fri-Sunday, and so you should be prepared to work regular weekends.
What s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to Grow with Eden for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn t your thing, that s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about ;Perks of Eden:
- We recognise the importance of work life balance and so offer an enhanced annual leave entitlement of 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine - GBP50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop - Discounted products and treatments;
- Relais & Chateaux, Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Pride of Britain Hotels - discounted stays - both UK and international;
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities; and golf facilities.
- And we care about the health and wellbeing of our teams, so you will get access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme, Hospitality Action; as well as our Employee Wellbeing page.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.