Duration of Apprenticeship:
We are looking for a Tax Apprentice to join our friendly team. An outline of the job and what it will entail is stated below.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns, trust returns, ATED returns
- Complete tax computations for manager review
- Dealing with client queries in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and building good relationships with clients
- Assist with administration tasks as necessary
As an Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Professional Accountancy Taxation Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the ATT qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
• GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 or above
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 or above
- A keen interest in tax
- Microsoft Office experience desired, especially Excel
- Confidence to deal with clients by phone and email
- Positive attitude