The Calico Engagement and L&D teams are part of a vibrant innovative department that put people at the heart of Calico. Our vision centres around promoting a high performing culture where employees can bring their whole self to work and feel safe, engaged, challenged and developed. Our people make a difference to people's lives so this role supports our teams in helping them feel connected and valued, and able to perform to their best abilities.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
- Scheduling, managing and monitoring L&D and Engagement sessions for both employees and the services.
- Booking induction and wellbeing sessions for colleagues.
- Ensuring data is collated, processed and inputted accurately to reflect correct management information.
- Set up rooms, functions and resources effectively in preparation for all L&D and Engagement events.
- Research and plan interactions for colleagues across the group which have impact.
- Report on attendance and interactions across the group.
There are some amazing benefits that come with working at The Calico Group which include;
- 20 days holidays +8 bank holidays + 3 days closure for Christmas.
- A fabulous wellbeing programme.
- Be part of a values lead culture.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Free eye tests.
- Cycle to work scheme.
You will be working towards the Business Admin Level 3 alongside your daily roles and responsibilities over the duration of 18 months.