Fig1 is seeking a business administration apprentice to join its senior management team, where you’ll learn about procurement, bookkeeping & customer service. The team create a family feel in the store & you’ll be warmly welcomed. Fig1 are looking for an individual who is organised, driven & possesses an interest in business operations.
- Become an expert in Fig1’s product range to best understand and serve their customers and prospects
- Supporting the senior managers by assisting with the business finances, e.g. invoicing & reconciliation
- Communicating with clients & suppliers via email & telephone
- Occasionally assisting on the shop floor
- General administration & bookkeeping
- Procurement – Ordering products & monitoring stock levels
- Working with the senior management team to ensure company goals are met
- Use the company’s sales system to keep the store’s performance and funnel organized
- Helping the marketing manager with staging photoshoots
During your apprenticeship, you will be studying towards your L3 Advanced Business Administrator Award, delivered by Professional Apprenticeships, who were voted the region’s best training provider and have achieved the highest Ofsted rating.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills & behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and so much more.
Fig1 believe investing in people yields the highest return and keep their team in high esteem. Their current marketing manager started as an apprentice and moved into the managerial role upon completion of her apprenticeship. Should you remain driven and keen to learn, you can look forward to a very similar progression path.
Fig1 is a unique furniture & home décor store with a passion for ethics, aesthetics, and bringing joy through colour and design.
They have an array of contemporary European-designed products, made to furnish your home.
They’re a tight-knit team who aim to create a homely feel in the store, both for themselves and their customers.