As a Business Administration Apprentice at Change Grow Live, you will be working towards a Business Admin Level 3 over the course of 18 months.
You will be providing effective administrative support to the Stockton Recovery Service. You will offer organisational, administrative and clerical services to the team designed to contribute towards its aims and objectives.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
- As first point of contact within the service, to ensure that telephone calls and visits from service users, outside agencies and CGL staff are dealt with promptly and courteously transferring calls to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- To undertake reception duties as needed, ensuring highest standards of customer service, safety and comfort are adhered to.
- To ensure effective processing and correspondence/data entry as required.
- To effectively manage referral procedure in service, ensuring all KPI's are adhered to including waiting times and processing on information.
- To undertake prescription administration duties including appropriate generation, storage, recording and distribution of prescriptions in line with CGL policies and procedures.
Please note that the successful applicant will undertake a Full Enhanced DBS check before employment is able to commence.