What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Answering, dealing with and completing customer
- Complete and refine customer documentation & processes
- Establishing best practices through the entire technical support process
- Following up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Providing customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Visiting customer sites when onsite work is required
Why choose our Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship?
Our Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship is perfect for learners that are fresh out of an IT education or already employed in the tech sector and looking to take the next step.
The Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship programme concentrates on modern network infrastructure, advanced connectivity and advanced security. This enables learners to develop and enhance technical skills, and ensure that they have the technical grounding needed to become a skilled Network Designer, Systems Engineer or Network Administrator.
QA's Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Get equipped with the advanced technical skills needed for the role
- Learn the core networking and server administration skills required to support a traditional on-premise, cloud or hybrid network
- Dive deep into the management of networks, exploring network hardware and software, network services and routing protocols
- Get immersed in technical content designed around real skills, aligning to and relevant to employers and the market
- Combine online learning live event training and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills using cutting-edge technology
2Logic have never NOT kept an apprentice on after successful completion of the apprenticeship. The founders are keen to grow the business from apprentices to future pioneers of 2Logic.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working Qualifications
A Level or equivalent ICT (Grade Any) Desired
BTEC or equivalent Similar subject (Grade Any) Desired
Other Apprenticeship in similar subject (Grade Level 3) Desired
Other International Baccalaureate in ICT (Grade Level 3) Desired Things to consider
Important Information: QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.