As a Food and Beverage Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Food and Beverage Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed - just a passion for Hospitality!
Benefits and Pay:
- £10 per hour, plus service
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
- Free meals on duty.
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
- Pension scheme.
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
- Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A food and beverage apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your head of department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Working within the Food and Beverage department;
o Setting up for service.
o Food and Drink service.
o Cash and Payment handling.
- Maintain high levels of guest service.
- Comply with Health and Safety, and Food Hygiene regulations.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
- The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner.
What are the desired personal qualities?
- A passion for hospitality and guest service.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.